Over the next few weeks Jane plans to walk through or near:
Walking Week commencing Thu 15 Aug 19
Portland Marina, Wyke Regis, Melcombe Regis, Bowleaze, Osmington Mills, Ringstead, Bats Head, Lulworth Cove, Warbarrow Tout, Gad Cliff, Broad Bench, Kimmeridge Bay, Chapmans Pool, Worth Matravers, Anvil Point, Peveril Point, Swanage, Handfast Point, Studland Bay, South Haven Point, Ferry Road Junction, Bushey, South Middlebere, Wareham Meadows Nature Reserve, Wareham, Sandford, Organford, Lytchett Minster, Upton, Poole and onto Harbour Trail, Lilliput, Sandbanks, West Cliff, Bournemouth Pier, Southbourne, Hengistbury Head, Christchurch Harbour Ferry to Little Haven, Highcliffe, Barton-on-Sea, Milford-on-Sea and join Solent Way, East Wing Point, Keyhaven, Lymington, Sowley Pond, Bucklers Hard, Beaulieu
Walking Week commencing Fri 23 Aug 19
The Victory Walker is planning on taking a break for private family commitments.
Walking Week commencing Sat 31 Aug 19
Beaulieu, Exbury, Calshot, Fawley, Hardley, Hythe, Ferry across River Test/Solent to Southampton, Ocean Village, Netley, Hamble-le-Rice, Ferry across Hamble to Warsash, Newtown, Hill Head, Lee-on-Solent, Browndown, walk to HMS Sultan.
- Tue 3 Sep: Morning at HMS Sultan. Afternoon: walking to HMS Collingwood passing Holbrook, RNAD Gosport, Fleetlands
- Wed 4 Sep: Morning at HMS Collingwood. Afternoon - walking to HMS Excellent passing Fareham Creek, Downend, join Alan King Way, Portchester Castle, Portchester and continue to Whale Island and HMS Excellent
- Thu 5 Sep Morning: at HMS Excellent and Navy Command Headquarters
- Thu 5 Sep Evening: at HMS Excellent - Victory Walk Presentation and Reception (by invitation only)
- Fri 6 Sep: Depart HMS Excellent for HMS Nelson (via Morrisons Superstore). Arrive HMS Nelson and onward to HMS Victory Arena for 11.00am arrival
Please note that this schedule is provided as a guide and could alter backwards or forwards. It is not possible to predict Jane's exact route and timings.